Solar Control Window Film adds easy to maintain privacy to your environment as well as providing a range of solar benefits that include:
- Heat Control – by reflecting the sun, the inside temperature is more easy to control. Where air conditioning is installed, costs can be significantly reduced.
- Glare – this issue is not restricted to the summertime. During winter, as the sun lowers in the sky, glare can become an even bigger issue.
- UV Protection – Blocking up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays is a health and safety benefit as well as protecting interiors from fading.
- Scratch Resistant – The tough resistant material that we use provides protection to the glazing.
- Shatter Resistant – Rather like laminate windscreens in cars have increased shatter resistance, the same is true of window film. This prevents shards of glass breaking and coming into the building (sometimes referred to as bomb proof glass).
There are a varying range of shades of film that can provide 100% privacy all the way through to a very subtle tinting of the windows depending upon the individual requirements.